Technical product coordinator
Technical product coordinator to Vocean
Vocean’s digital innovation platforms allows remote and distributed teams to collaborate and ideate regardless of where they are located. Our idea and activity engines provide a super easy way to share your best ideas with any number of colleagues, customers or consumers and get real-time data-driven feedback. For the past few months, our developers have been building the platform and now its time to drive customer acquisition and growth.
VOCEAN is seeking a product specialist to help drive our internal product development priorities as well as our external product communication. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow into a product owner role over time at a company that is poised for huge growth over the next 24-36 months. In the near-term, your focus will be on managing the product requirements funnel and working directly with our CTO and co-founder, as well as the developer team, on identifying, prioritizing, and scheduling product requirements for future releases. You will also work with our Sales team to gather requirements from the field while balancing customer-driven requirements with internally driven innovation. In addition, you will be responsible for creating product documentation that will be used by Sales and Marketing for outbound communication.
This position will be located in Stockholm with some flexibility to work remotely.
Who you are:
Organized, detail-oriented, creative, technically oriented (previous developer experience is a plus) and intellectually curious. We don’t micromanage and believe that every employee’s voice should be highly valued and considered. You will rely on your experience to focus on what you know works, but will not be afraid to get outside your comfort zone to try something you suspect could work better. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, and view them as learning experiences that will help inform your future decisions. You are independent, but not afraid to ask for help from your colleagues when you get stuck. You are highly collaborative, and value input from your cross-functional colleagues to get a holistic view of key strategic issues.
What you need:
- 2-3 years of product, technical project management, or developer experience. If the latter, at least 1-2 years of project management experience is required.
- Experience with agile, scrum, waterfall, and other development methodologies is a must.
- Experience with digital product and roadmap tools (we currently use ProductPlan for roadmap management) is highly desired
- Experience (with examples) of working well cross-functionally with developers, creatives, marketing, sales, and operations.
- Experience creating product collateral and writing knowledge base support documentation will also be highly valued.
- Experience working closely with UX designers on a B2B or B2C product is also highly valued.
- Strong spoken and written English skills are necessary.
Vocean provides competitive salary, all the tech (including phone plan) you’ll need, and an incredible opportunity for career growth. If you want to be part of the movement that will change the way innovative teams collaborate and ideate, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!