Sales Specialist to Vocean
Vocean’s digital innovation platforms allows remote and distributed teams to collaborate and ideate regardless of where they are located. Our idea and activity engines provide a super easy way to share your best ideas with any number of colleagues, customers or consumers and get real-time data-driven feedback. For the past few months, our developers have been building the platform and now its time to drive customer acquisition and growth.
VOCEAN is seeking a global Sales Specialist to drive growth and new customer adoption of our digital platform. The position will report directly to the CEO, and will work closely with Marketing and Development to ensure that our positioning and product strategy are optimized for customer acquisition. You will be mainly driving new sales with customers worldwide, which means you will be leveraging programmatic techniques to effectively communicate with our customer base regardless of their time zone. Our key target market will be advertising, marketing, event and consulting agencies in the early days. If you already have a background being part of, or selling into these industries, you’ll have a head start over other candidates.
This position will be located in Stockholm with some flexibility to work remotely.
Who you are:
An entrepreneurial self-starter, you’re motivated by qualifying leads and driving them through the sales funnel to a successful close. We don’t micromanage and believe that every employee’s voice should be highly valued and considered. You will rely on your experience to focus on what you know works, but will not be afraid to get outside your comfort zone to try something you suspect could work better. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, and view them as learning experiences that will help inform your future decisions. You are independent, but not afraid to ask for help from your colleagues when you get stuck. You are highly collaborative, and value input from your cross-functional colleagues to get a holistic view of key strategic issues.
What you need:
- 2-3 years of experience as either a Business Development Rep or Sales Executive, preferably selling B2B SaaS or technical solutions.
- Experience successfully selling to senior decisions makers (you will be asked to provide examples).
- At least on year of sales funnel process experience is essential.
- Experience working in, or selling to Ad, Marketing, PR, or Consulting Agencies is a big plus.
- Sales experience with international clients highly valued.
- Experience managing a sales funnel with CRM systems like SFDC, AgileCRM, Pipedrive etc are highly desirable
- Experience with automated / programmatic sales tools and techniques is also valued
- Strong spoken and written English skills are necessary.
Vocean provides competitive salary, all the tech (including phone plan) you’ll need, and an incredible opportunity for career growth. If you want to be part of the movement that will change the way innovative teams collaborate and ideate, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com!