Marketing Manager to Vocean
Vocean’s digital innovation platforms allows remote and distributed teams to collaborate and ideate regardless of where they are located. Our idea and activity engines provide a super easy way to share your best ideas with any number of colleagues, customers or consumers and get real-time data-driven feedback. For the past few months, our developers have been building the platform and now its time to drive customer acquisition and growth.
VOCEAN is seeking a creative, talented, hard-working marketing specialist to help manage our growth strategy and implement our day-to-day tactical process. You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO, who is an American Silicon Valley veteran now living in Stockholm.
Who you are:
A complete self-starter. We don’t micromanage and believe that every employee’s voice should be highly valued and considered. You will rely on your experience to focus on what you know works, but will not be afraid to get outside your comfort zone to try something you suspect could work better. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, and view them as learning experiences that will help inform your future decisions. You are independent, but not afraid to ask for help from your colleagues when you get stuck. You are highly collaborative, and value input from your cross-functional colleagues to get a holistic view of key strategic issues.
What you need:
- 2-3 years of product marketing, inbound marketing, marketing communications, social media and/or design experience with a product-focused B2B or B2C company. It’s not required that you have strong experience in all of these, but preferred candidates will have a solid focus in one of more area with some practical experience in most or all of the others.
- A growth plan. This is essential. You will be soloing the Marketing function for the company to start, and we will rely heavily on a scalable growth-hacking strategy to drive fast adoption of the platform. We’ll expect the right candidate to bring a plan to the interview that will make it obvious that you’ll have an immediate positive impact on the business.
- Some web development experience and the ability to create media assets (images, videos, etc) are highly valued
- Familiarity with automated / programmatic sales and marketing platforms are a big plus. We have some basic tools today, but bringing informed recommendations on scalable platforms will be highly valuable for our long-term growth.
- You must be fluent in writing both English and Swedish. Our primary market is Sweden today and our future targets will include English-friendly regions. There will be a considerable amount of ongoing web copy, and automated campaign copy to create and update over time.
- We support remote work environments, but it is highly preferable for this candidate to be within a reasonable commute to and from Stockholm’s city center.
Vocean provides competitive salary, all the tech (including phone plan) you’ll need, and an incredible opportunity for career growth. If you want to be part of the movement that will change the way innovative teams collaborate and ideate, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com!